Fashionistas Galore

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Remington Hair Envy Glamour Multi-Styler Kit


I always thought styling your hair more than just using the comb was always a pain and too much of a hassle. I have always been a blow-dryer kind of person, that too only when absolutely required. I have always refrained from doing too much to my hair, especially as I was concerned it would damage the hair, plus I thought it was too much of time involved.

Of late, I have been using the Remington Hair Envy Glamour Style Kit. And its really a very convenient and safe way to style your hair at home.

The pack consists of Ceramic & Ionic coated attachments for even heat with reduced static & frizz for healthy looking shiny hair (yes, my hair actually became more shiny after I used this product!!! something I did not believe myself would happen). The kit includes a 19 mm tong, brush sleeve, spiral sleeve, interchangeable straightening/crimping plates and 4 sectioning clips. It has a variable heat control with LED display and an On/Off switch.

The plates are easy to adjust and put on, and the heat is evenly controlled. The plates do not take much time to heat up, so check once when using for the first time. And DO NOT touch the plates at all as they are REALLY HOT.

The product is priced at INR 3599/- and comes with a two-year guarantee.

The best part about the kit is that it comes in an easy-to-carry zip-up bag...thankfully, its not one of those irritating girly pinks, but a more dark, maroonish pink, so you really wont have to bother much about storing it away safely. And can be easily packed into your travel bag.