Fashionistas Galore

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Dove Damage Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Range


Some time back I had received this beautiful package courtesy Dove and IndiBlogger. It was a surprise as Dove was just launching this lovely range in hair care. Known for their revolutionary products in the hair-care industry, it was no wonder that the products in the Dove Nourishing Oil Care Range would also be something the hair would love. It was especially nice to see the beautiful packaging, the four bottles came in a lovely transparent gold-bordered case, filled with little foamy golden balls.


The bag contained these following four products:

Dove Damage Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo: INR 123/- for a pack of 200 ml.
Dove Damage Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Daily Treatment Conditioner: INR 160/- for a pack of 180 ml.
Dove Damage Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Weekly Repair Mask: INR 300/- for a pack of 200 ml.
Dove Damage Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Oil Serum: INR 300/- for a pack of 40 ml.

The good thing about the Dove range is that none of these products has a fruity smell. I personally don't like my hair smelling like bubblegum or like a strawberry, its fine for a four-year-old to have a shampoo that smells like strawberry or mango, but no matter what the nourishing properties, I would not like to go for a product that makes my hair smell like I just put on a fruit mask over it. So I was glad to note that the Dove Nourishing Oil Care range smells real nice, subtle yet distinct with that fragrance which you may have noticed if you've used Dove products before.

I am not going to describe the products in this post. I will share the reviews in another post soon.

- Debolina Raja Gupta