So when the salesgirl showed me the Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Color shades I immediately knew I would be taking it home. I had asked for a pinky/peachy color, not a pink that would be more suited for a teenager, but something rosy and pink, girly but not kiddie.
Here are the details:
Product Name: Color Sensational Lip Color
Shades Available: 33(!)
Price: INR 299 for a 4.2g bar
What I Think Of The Product:
- The lip colour is extremely creamy, not in a sticky way, which I absolutely don't like and hence am not such a big fan of lip glosses, and it glides smoothly over the lips.
- Very moisturising, it instantly makes your lips feel softer.
- The colour lasts well upto 04 hours.
- The shade is quite pigmented, so you can choose to keep it light or make it darker. Since it's so pigmented, it also lasts longer in case you're applying it to get a light look.
- Smells delicious and tastes yummy, just like the shade name suggests.
- Very affordable if you compare it to other brands and also in terms of the hours it lasts.
- One very good feature about this lip shade is that it does not crack or make your lips look chapped even after you've worn it for long, especially as it is filled with moisturising properties.
- Makes your lips look fuller.
- Even when the colour fades, you are left with a feeling of moisturised lips, almost as if you were still using a lip balm.
I loved it so much that the moment my lippie was half finished, I went and got myself the same shade all over again!
- Debolina Raja Gupta