Fashionistas Galore

Monday, June 4, 2012

Maybelline Colossal Kajal

Been seeing this ad for sometime now and seeing this plastered all across town over billboards and hoardings: the Maybelline Colossal Kajal. Haven't tried it out yet, but as with most other Maybelline products, I'm sure it's gonna be equally wonderful and will stay up to it's promise of a non-smudge long-lasting kajal-effect.

Here's what the company is saying about the product:

Smudge Free? Totally!

6H Black, Bold + Smudge Resistant

Colossal Intensity + Colossal Wear for Colossal Striking Eyes

Colossal Intensity:
The deepest black pigments + unique tip deliver the blackest black shine ever. Color glides on smooth and so intense!

Colossal Wear:
Never before 6H of smudge resistant wear. Our exclusive color fix formula guarantees intense color results that won't smudge, budge or fade. No more touch ups.


Colossal Care:
The ultimate in care with a combination of 5 caring ingredients. Formula enriched with Vitamin E soothes the eyes.

Priced at: INR 150/-

* I am using my regular kaajal as of now...I do hope that Maybelline comes out with this in some other shade than black as well, my two favs being green and blue. May be then I'll go for the Maybelline kajal. Till then, let me know if you have used it already.

- Debolina Raja Gupta