Fashionistas Galore

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm Swatch


Girls, as promised, here are the swatches for the just-launched in India Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm - I am super-disappointed, as I had a lot of expectation from these.

As mentioned in the pic above, the swatches are from the shades:
Pink Lolita
Rose Addict
Coral Flush
Berry Crush

The reason I made the swatches in pairs is to make you see that there is absolutely NO colour whatsoever, and you wouldn't have realised where one balm ends and the other begins if I hadn't mentioned the names on the pic. Also, this is after applying 5-6 coats, the pic was not showing anything unless I did that...

For me, this product does not work, as I am already happy with my current lip balm and since its quite moisturising, creamy and non-sticky and non-shine, Im super-happy with it. I would have gone for this if it had some colour, but then, I saved INR 150 ;-)

If you love lots of gloss and a nude look, this is just for you :-)


- Debolina Raja Gupta