Fashionistas Galore

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Shadow First Look and Swatch

(shades available in the US)

Hey girls,

I actually did this a few weeks ago, but somehow, it slipped off my mind and I forgot to share it here. I've been waiting and looking for the Maybelline Eye Tattoo EyeShadows for a long while now. Its been launched in the US, UK and other international markets for ages, and only recently has it arrived in India.

  Some of the colours that are readily available in international markets

 shades available in the UK, image courtesy Baroque in Babylon. 
L-R: fierce and tangy (available in India), bad to the bronze (available in India), tough as taupe, pomegranate punk (available in India), fuschia fever, painted purple (available in India), blue on by, test my teal (available in India as tenacious teal), audacious asphalt (available in India), ready set green, edgy emerald (Maybelline says its available in India, but I still have to find a store or a SA who says it is!)

There are 8 shades available in India:

Audacious Asphalt - a greyish shade
Bad to the bronze - a mix of brown and gold
Bold Gold - a true gold
Edgy Emerald - this is a greenish shade, but though Maybelline says its available in India, none of the stores have it and all the SAs mentioned they don't have it with them
Tenacious Teal - an aqua blue
Pomegranate Punk - a purplish gold mixed colour
Painted Purple - true non-shimmery purple
Fierce And Tangy - out and out orange



 The shades that I liked on seeing. Didn't definitely like the Painted Purple. 

Shades I bought:
Pomegranate Punk


Bad To The Bronze

4g for INR 350

*I got an eyeshadow brush free with each color tattoo

- Debolina Raja Gupta