Fashionistas Galore

Friday, October 26, 2012

Removing Makeup: Products I Love

It's the festive season and I've been doing so much pandal-hopping and using makeup to my heart's content - day look, evening look, night look, party look, natural look, dewy look. And to remove all those looks and get a natural, clean. healthy look, I remember to take off any trace of makeup each night (or after every time I am back home - well, I try to not go to bed with makeup, but sometimes I do forget to take it off, to be honest).

There are a  few products that have helped me, especially over the last few months, to clean up my face. There are some I didn't like and some I really loved. This is just a basic list of the products, reviews shall follow hopefully soon (please forgive me, I'm really buried under work and celebrations right now).







Himalaya Herbals Clarifying Fairness Face Wash Instant Glow with Saffron and Mint















 Garnier Pure Active Pure Active Blackhead Uprooting Scrub















Biotique Bio Walnut Purifying and Polishing Scrub

















Lacto Calamine Aloe Moisturiser for dry skim













Biotique Bio Almond Oil Soothing Face and Eye Makeup Cleanser













 Dabur Gulabari Rose Water













Himalaya Gentle Exfoliating Daily Face Wash with Aloe Vera and Apricot












- Debolina Raja Gupta