Fashionistas Galore

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Back Again!

Hey my lovelies,

Im back in the country, back in town, and back home, and guess what all makeup I bought in Hong Kong? Well, nothing actually!

I went to all the many lovely stores there, looked through the shelves and shelves of makeup, and you know what I thought? That I don't really need anything more right now. Coz most of the stuff I was getting there was actually here in India too. And honestly, I really do have much more than I really need or use. So, this time, it was no makeup shopping at all, even though I had gone with a full list of what all I would pick up.

I'm down with a little incident of food poisoning...all the eating and partying has to take its toll sometime, right? So I'll take a little time off to rest it out, and then be back with you all...

Till then, have fun......

- Debolina Raja Gupta