Fashionistas Galore

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Edgy Emerald: Going Green The Maybelline Way


Whoa, isn't it absolutely gorgeous? Especially given the fact that I really love the colour green and have been in love with it for quite some time now.

The combo was made by the Maybelline fashion staff and I really loved the green hues it shows. I haven't yet personally used the Edgy Emerald shade here, but I guess I can't stay away from its magic for long.


So what do we have here in this ensemble that's making it look all so put-together yet effortless?

Eye Shadow: Maybelline Eye Shadow Eye Studio Color Tattoo in Edgy Emerald
Emerald Ear Loops
Green Sleeveless Top
Light Green Jeggings
Nude Bracelet
Nude Pumps
Mullti Colored HandBag with prominent shades of emerald

Love it !!!!

- Debolina Raja Gupta