Fashionistas Galore

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Dove Split-Ends Rescue System Beauty Bag


Yesterday started with a surprise good morning from Dove. The morning saw a lovely 'gift' from Dove for me in my mail box and I was really really happy, with a big smile on my face as the day started with a lovely beginning. It's not just about the products that come in, it's more about the thoughtful gestures that Dove puts in in addition to the products that make it extra special.

This particular package is part of Dove's promotion of its new range of hair products that work on your split ends to give you smooth tips - Dove Split End Rescue System. In this post, I will not be reviewing the products I got, but I will just show you what I got and review them sometime this week. Also, I had received a lovely goody bag earlier from Dove as well, and I will share the contents again here in this post.

What I got yesterday:






The package from BlueDart

 The super-soft silky makeup travel pouch that's really big and really really soft





The zippy pouch

 The cute 'Dove' engraving - I love the detailing

 A peek inside the bag

Contents of the bag

 A cute little booklet that's filled in with info and ideas


The Damage Therapy Split End Rescue Shampoo and Conditioner


What I had got earlier from Dove:

 Dove Damage Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Daily Treatment conditioner

  Dove Damage Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Daily Treatment conditioner

 Lovely detailing

  Dove Damage Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Daily Treatment Vita Oil Serum


  Dove Damage Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Daily Treatment Vita Oil Repair Mask

- Debolina Raja Gupta