Fashionistas Galore

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Products I Finished This Month

I finished up quite a few products this month....

Some I've been using on a regular basis, some I used for the first time and liked much to buy again and some I won't be going for again....

I've always thought about sharing these posts here, but honestly, I never finish too many products at a go, and it makes no sense for me to hold on to them to share with you later when I've accumulated enough.

Here's a look at what all I ended up finishing this past month...



Sunsilk Co Creations Shampoo in Stunning Black Shine - I've been using this for ages and ages now...always buy this!

Dove Damage Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Daily Treatment Conditioner - this is one of the best conditioners I've come across and the only one from Dove that I like and absolutely love. So much so that I pick it up each time I see it - it's always out of stock!!! As you can see, I've squeezed out the poor thing till the last ounce of product!


Palmolive Aroma Body Wash in Morning Tonic fragrance - absolutely refreshing and gorgeous for a perfect beginning to the day! I will definitely get this again, after I finish checking out the other fragrances....I've used up this one till the last drop almost.



Clinic Plus Strong and Long Health Shampoo with Milk Protein. You've probably used this as a kid yourself and now its back with a bang...this one my daughter uses as she loves it coz of the cute ad.....but the shampoo is good nonetheless and I simply love the fragrance!

Dove Split End Rescue Conditioner was sent to me as a sample. I've used it up till the last drop, squeezing out the last bit of the product, but I didn't like it, it didn't work for me. I won't be buying it again.

Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo was another sample I received when it was launched. It's surprising that though I think the conditioner of this one is one of the best, the shampoo, unfortunately, does not do anything for me. I won't be buying it again.

Dove Split End Rescue shampoo - again a sample I received when it was launched but unfortunately didn't like. Won't buy again.

 - Debolina Raja Gupta