Fashionistas Galore

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Lakme Lip Tints

Wow, so it's everywhere now......the Limited Edition Lip Tints or PopTints by Lakme that has been launched under their Absolute range.


You've been seeing these in the ads, in the stores, and some of you may even have already bought these. As for me, I'm going to give these a pass for now, especially as these are for INR 800 each and right now I have enough colours that I really need to finish these first. Also, depending on the response, Lakme may make this part of their regular collection and not just a Limited Edition collection, and if that happens, the prices will in any case drop - maybe I will get them then if I get to finish the other ones by then (or at least some of them).

So what's the product? Here's what the Lakme website says:
These thick creamy pencils in 8 pop shades deliver rich deep colour and incredible shine in just a stroke, to give you lips that pop like it should. A high-performance makeup collection of lip tints in shades of summer, including bright orange, vivacious pink and flaming red for that amazing 'read my lips' pout.

Available shades:
  1. Pink sorbet
  2. Candy kiss
  3. Peach please
  4. Orange tease
  5. Berry pink
  6. Plum rush
  7. Grape hint
  8. Wine punch
Here are a few pics that I really liked online: These remind me so much of the Clinique Chubby Sticks and the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains.....have you tried yet? What do you think?






- Debolina Raja Gupta