Fashionistas Galore

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

VLCC Matte Look Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30: Review


I have been using a particular sun-screen from VLCC for quite some time now, you can read about it here READ HERE

So when I finished the tube and went to re-purchases, I was really disappointed as I couldn't find it at any of the stores!!! I was so so sad and upset.....that particular sunscreen has been my perfect and favourite after having tried out many and not finding anything that suited me - it was the best one!

So when the SA told me about this new sunscreen from VLCC - VLCC Matte Look Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 - especially after I told her which one I had been happily using, I thought I would give it a try. Also, I wanted a matte look one as the weather in Mumbai gets really muggy before the rains, plus I've seen that the non-matte ones look really weird and shiny on my face sometimes, and end up feeling streaky.


This is a non-sticky formula that works for all skin types. Comes with SPF 30 PA +++ with pineapple extracts

Here's a look at the ingredients for you

Price: INR 195 (see on the crimp) for 60g (pic below)



Comes with a flip-top lid that seals well.

 This is how the product looks - it's a bit orangey

After blending in well

My take on the product:
The product is light but once you wear it for the entire day, it tends to get ashy and makes your face look a bit cakey.

Okay, the only reason I will not be using this product is - IT SMELLS HORRIBLE!!!!!! IT SMELLS LIKE PUKE, LITERALLY.......YOU JUST NEED TO GET A BIT ON YOUR FACE AND YOU'LL WANT TO IMMEDIATELY WASH IT OFF. IT DOES SMELL LIKE PUKE, NOT EVEN SHIT, SIMPLY PUKE!!!!! YUCKS YUCKS YUCKS........

I am not using it anymore. I can't. I'm throwing this away.

I absolutely don't recommend this to anyone, for the simplest reason that I cannot stand the stench....!!!!!!
 
- Debolina Raja Gupta