Fashionistas Galore

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Colorbar Blush in Cinnabar: Review

Colorbar blush in Cinnabar


The Cinnabar blush from Colorbar USA is a blush I picked up at random. I was actually looking for the Cinnamon Blush from NYX, but just haven't been able to find it anywhere!

So while going through some blushes and bronzers at the beauty counter, I came across this one. Terra cota shades have always appealed to me and I absolutely loved this one the moment I saw it. This is a gorgeous shade and works as a blush, a bronzer and even a highlighter.




 Shade 11 Cinnabar


The blush comes with some gorgeous silver shimmer.


This is a powder blush and though the particles seem chunky and there's also a bit of fallout, it glides on absolutely great on the skin. The shimmer is also just right, not too much to make you look like a disco ball, not too less to fade out soon - just the right amount.

First swipe .... do you see the orangey tone? (sorry for the blurred image)

 After blending in once......you can make it lighter if you wish, but this looks pretty on your cheeks, definitely not too much....

Price: INR 250

The blush stays on for quite some time and I'm happy with its staying power. And fades away beautifully, keeping a soft sheen behind. Glides on smoothly and easily on skin.

This is one of my favourite blushes ever and great for daily wear as well as for party wear.

- Debolina Raja Gupta