Fashionistas Galore

Thursday, December 26, 2013

My Top Lip Shades For Winter

image source

Winter is all about dark bright lips, and there are so many lovely colours to choose from. Of course these are just trends, which means that most people may be doing it, but you can always choose to do your own way, the way it pleases you and what you're comfortable with. Just because it is winters, it does not mean that you can't wear non-dark or neon or nude colours. You can pretty much wear anything you like, really.

But I happen to have some dark colours with me, and since it's also fine with the weather and goes well, I'm sharing my favourite winter lipsticks here. I haven't bought them separately for the winter and most of these are quite old already!

The colours I am wearing a lot this winter are plums, reds, purples and some pinks too ;-)

Each colour shown is followed by the shade name













 - Debolina Raja Gupta