Fashionistas Galore

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Kim Kardashian Paris Fashion Week 2014

 Oh my Wow!!!!

 So I just came across this gorgeous pic of Kim Kardashian at the Paris Fashion Week 2014.

For starters, I absolutely applaud her choice of dressing and the way she is showing off her fab figure in black. After getting so much flak from the paparazzi and public about her ballooning figure and bad choice of clothes, I think Kim really wanted to show her detractors what she is capable of - she looks drop dead gorgeous!!!

And I also love her makeup. It's all about subtle and nude and it brilliantly shows off her features. I love what it does to her face without being OOT.

I also love the hair btw! Dunno what the 'critics' and media are going to say about this, but I do love it....

Full points to Kim on this one!

Image source

- Debolina Raja Gupta