Fashionistas Galore

Friday, July 11, 2014

Accent Nails: Like Or Not Like?

image source

So what do you think? Have you noticed these nail styles yet?

Am sure you've seen it on someone at least by now ;)

Or maybe done it yourself?

I absolutely love love love this particular style....though I haven't got a chance to get it done, as I have been off nail paints for ages now, and especially with the new baby, chances are, I'll still be away for some time to come.

There is so much you can do to make it look different - add a different colour, add sparkles, different design - whatever you wish!

Anyhow, you've got it done?

Wanna try it out?

I feel it adds quite an interesting twist to the regular painted nails, no?

Well, here are some styles I liked...

image source

Actually I liked the accessories a lot ;)

image source


image source

image source

image source

image source

image source

image source


- Debolina Raja Gupta