Fashionistas Galore

Thursday, April 16, 2015

5 Summer Must-Haves From Biotique


I have mentioned a zillion times here that for some months now, actually make it about a year or so, I have really moved over from to chemical products to more natural and herbal products, and also ones that do not involve animal testing (I try and find more of the non-animal testing ones and Biotique continues to be my number 1 choice).

I have proclaimed my love for Biotique products over and over again. So before you feel this is a sponsored post, let me tell you it is not, and I have bought everything with my own money, nor is anyone from Biotique even aware that I am writing this :)     

I've used a lot of their products in skin and hair care and loved each and every one of them..

Summers are already here, and it is one of the most difficult seasons for me, as I absolutely cannot stand the sun and the heat and the sweat. So I definitely need some products that will do the job amazingly well, while also being light on my skin. So without further ado, here is my top 5 recommendation for the summers from the brand Biotique. Also, I have dry skin that sometimes turns combination, with the T-zone getting a little oily, but it is predominantly dry.


1. Biotique Bio Thyme Volume Conditioner - This is a new product for me that has been doing wonders for my hair already, and I have used it only about twice or thrice!



2. Biotique Bio Honey Gel Hydrating Foaming Face Cleanser - This is a repurchase for me and I have been using this face wash for quite some time now. Absolutely love it, and you can probably already tell by the fact that it is a repurchase :)


3. Biotique Bio Berberry Refreshing Cleansing Lotion - This is an absolute must-have product for anyone who has dry skin and wants to keep it clean and looking great! It's a repurchase and I love it...


4. Biotique Bio Carrot Face & Body Sun Lotion - This too is a repurchase and the only sunscreen that seems to work for me, in terms of being light, effective and non-greasy.


5. Biotique Bio Berry Sensitive Mommy & Baby Bubble Bath - Of course summers means lots of cool showers, and this is a great product, especially for kids, as it is super gentle on your baby and kids' sensitive skin.

These are my top 5 favorites from Biotique for the summers - will share the reviews soon :) 

- Debolina Raja Gupta