Fashionistas Galore

Thursday, May 14, 2015

My First Dress From Limeroad.Com!


Here I am...all set to rock it for a night out in a stunning dress I bought on Limeroad.com.

I have always been the sort of person who is very conscious about her body image. And ever since I've had my two kids, my body insecurities have gone off the roof! I've always loved how dresses flatter the female form, and even though I wanted to wear them for a long time, I never got the courage....Sad...

Finally, I did manage to get the courage to at least look around for a dress, and I started checking out some online shopping options which led me to Limeroad.com.

Before I tell you about the dress I bought, the one I am wearing here in the pic, let me tell you it was soooooo difficult to buy something on the site? WHY? Because almost EVERYTHING you buy on Limeroad is BUY 1 GET 1 FREE!!!! WHAT?????!!! I was stupefied...honestly...... In fact, the entire site is filled with deals and deals and more deals. I loaded up my entire cart but finally decided that I was going overboard, and it would make more sense to first try out 1 dress and then think further.

After much looking around, I finalized on a dress that I found here. My criteria was that it should be black (which is almost everything I have in my wardrobe), it had to be free flowing, it had to have 3/4th sleeves and it should be above the knee but not too short. I know, I had too many things that I wanted, and I found it.....I promptly ordered the dress, and guess what it cost me? INR 699...yes, only six hundred ninety nine....I couldn't believe it.....

The dress reached me within the week, and once I tried it out I realized it was all that the image on the site promised. It was free flowing, it fell on my body beautifully and it felt so soft on my skin. I loved it.....And how much did I love it? I ordered 2 more dresses the same day!


Here are the dresses I bought...

http://img1.junaroad.com/uiproducts/894293/std_0-1430473099.jpg

It's the same dress that I am wearing in the pic above, but this one is in grape color while the first one I bought was in black. I loved it so much I got the same one in grape too! See...that's how awesome it was....

And the other dress I bought is this one and it's only for 999... also in black..you can buy it here.

http://img1.junaroad.com/uiproducts/1001205/std_0-1427021483.jpg
It's absolutely gorgeous and looks just as beautiful when you wear it as it looks on the site.

Limeroad has also come up with a mobile app and you can check it out here even though I have not used it.

My experience with Limeroad has been amazing, and I have already started checking out more stuff. If you haven't been there yet, do head over and find out some great deals for yourself....

- Debolina Raja Gupta