Fashionistas Galore

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

DIY Quick And Effective Hair Mask At Home For Dry And Frizzy Hair

https://yourbeautyfirst.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/2-eggs-and-olive-oil1.jpg


image source

It's been some time now that I have kind of switched off a lot of chemical based products for both my skin as well as hair care routine. Well, I don't really have a routine as such, and the last time I went to a salon was well over 3 years ago, and the same goes for the so-called beauty parlour as well. It's been 3 years or a little more that I visited any professional place for any type of beauty or care routine.

Goes on to say that I am really happy with my choice and even though I have never ever really had any skin issues, I am one of those lucky few who don't really have much troubles as such as most girls and women experience on their skin, cutting out chemicals from my lifestyle is really something I am interested in.

The only problem is that I have really dry hair and skin, so it does need some love and care. And yes, I have found the perfect, absolutely perfect solution for my hair. It's super dee duper easy, requires only two very simple yet powerful ingredients that are available in your kitchen, takes barely five minutes to prepare and use, and the results are amazing and visible from the first use itself. So if you're interested, here we go.....

Olive Oil And Egg Hair Mask:

Ingredients:
  • 2 eggs
  • Olive oil
How To: 
  • Beat the eggs in a bowl and whisk through. 
  • Add the olive oil depending on your hair length and thickness. 
  • Apply this all over your hair and keep on for about an hour.
  • Wash off with water and shampoo.
  • You may or may not use a conditioner
Once you use the mask above, you will notice that your hair is visibly smooth, the frizz is almost gone, and your hair will also have an added shine to it. You can use it once or twice a week, depending on the condition of your hair.

- Debolina Raja Gupta