Fashionistas Galore

Thursday, April 28, 2016

My #LipstickStash: #Maybelline #Lakme #RimmelLondon #Revlon #L'Oreal #Oriflame #Avon #Amway #SilkyGirl And More



If you've been here earlier, you know my love for lippies is forever. So without really going into much detail, let's take a look at the ones I still have with me and am loving!


These are my latest purchase. The brand is Rimmel London and it is the first time I bought anything from them. In fact, the only reason I bought it was because I was flying back to India and still had international currency left. So, the funniest part is that I ended up buying them duty-free on the flight....lol! Not that I am complaining.


All the shades are gorgeous and super creamy and extremely pigmented. The only shade which I was really surprised to see was the one that is second from the left. It's almost like a white color when you wear it! Maybe it does suit some skin tones, but definitely not for Indian skin tones. I may use it for something, will keep you posted.

The shades are super gorgeous and super long-lasting....


This was my dream find in Malaysia on a recent trip. I tried out the lip color from the brand SilkyGirl one just like that, fell in love, bought it, and next day went back and picked up 4 more! The colors are absolutely gorgeous, with great pigmentation and soooo creamy. And the price, when converted to INR, is barely about 300-400 for each!

These come as big lip crayons with a retractable bottom.

The first four are moisture burst creamy shades while the last one is a matte yet creamy one. It was also the first one that I bought and fell in love with, before going back for the others.


These ones from Maybelline have been around for some time and I still absolutely use and love them.



Both the reds here are to die for....

I have become a huuuuuge fan of Lakme's 9 to 5 range and these are re-purchases.

The orange from Lakme's Absolute range was my first orange lip product and I sooo fell in love with it that I know I will buy it again..

The first one is a peachy nude shade, the second is a rose gold nude shade while the third is out and out matted orange...looks fab!


Again a very old lippie from Lakme Love and a very new one from Lakme Enrich Satin.

The first one is a rose gold nude shade while the second one is a burnt orange kind of shade. I got it as a gift from Amazon.



These three lippies from L'Oreal are my favourite too. The one on the left was my first purchase from L'Oreal, and trust me......allllll the girls have asked me what I am wearing on my lips, when I have it on.

Pink, red and orange, in that order.

The lip crayon was my very first that I tried and was sent to me by the brand Oriflame. The lipstick is also from the same brand and was sent to me by the brand.

The lipstick is a really pretty red shade that has amazing pigmentation and is very creamy. Plus it also gives a sheen effect to the lips. The lip crayon is in a nude shade and is great for everyday use. Very very creamy.

Colorbar is a brand I have started loving.

The fuschia lipstick was the first Colorbar product I tried, that too after I stole it from my mum. The jumbo pencil is a gorgeous deep dark red shade that again was a stealer! Everyone asks me what I am wearing. The lip pencil I purchased along with the jumbo pencil, but you can pretty much use it to fill in your lips and you'll be good to go.

My one and only purchase from the brand Faces till date. I loved the lip color but the only problem is that it is sooooo creamy that it gets difficult to use.

Two very old lipsticks from the Revlon Colorburst range.

The first one is a rose gold shade while the second is a bright pink. Both are beautifully pigmented and very creamy.

A very old purchase from the brand Avon.

It's a pretty plum shade and gives a soft feel.

My one and only purchase from the brand Amway.

Again, it's a beautiful plum shade and quite soft.

My lovely oranges - Lakme, Lakme and L'Oreal.

My many nudes - Maybelline, Maybelline, Lakme, Lakme, Silkygirl, Rimmel London, Rimmel London, Lakme, Revlon, Oriflame.

My gorgeous reds - Oriflame, Lakme, Silkygirl, Silkygirl, Colorbar, Revlon, Maybelline

My pretty pinks n plums - Revlon, Avon, Amway, Rimmel London, Maybelline, Colorbar, Silkygirl, Silkygirl, Faces, L'Oreal

The gorgeous burnt orange shade from Rimmel London

- Debolina Raja