Fashionistas Galore

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Oriflame Eco Beauty Range Launch At J W Marriott Mumbai #SkinCare #Organic


I have loved using Oriflame products in the past, and have collaborated with them in earlier posts, which was for their new makeup range.

This time, however, it was a launch of a different kind. Oriflame has recently come out with a new range of skin care products, that are more geared towards being eco-friendly, and use more natural ingredients instead of harsher ones.

The event was held at the beautiful J W Marriott in Mumbai, and was different from regular launch events. For starters, it was an eco brunch, where bloggers and vloggers were invited to come and indulge in some delicious healthy and light foods and snacks, along with delicious and more natural based drinks. The decor was beautiful, with more greens and fresh flowers everywhere.

I generally avoid going to launch parties, as I find most of them are the same, where we are told about the product and then eat and drink and leave. This one though promised to be different, and it was :)


The invite for the eco brunch arrived in a beautiful cardboard box with pretty floral motifs. And hey, it had a pair of miniature jars - one with organic rose tea and the other with organic potpourri. I absolutely loved the fragrance of the potpourri, and being a lover of teas, I loved the rose tea as well. I will be honest - I have never received an invite like this before.


Obviously selfie is mandatory, so here I am, checking myself one last time before I get back to the event ;)


ECO was the word at the event, and for the new line of products as well. Here was a fun game where we were asked to choose what the words NATURAL, RADIANT and HEALTHY mean to us.




The delicious kokum sharbat - just realized now that the colour matches my lips :)


My gift - a beautiful plant in a lovely jute bag


 The Oriflame EcoBeauty range of toner


 The Oriflame EcoBeauty range of face cream


 The Oriflame EcoBeauty range of eye cream

I have been using the products for a while now, and it's a good time to come out with the reviews and to tell you what I think of the same. All I can say for now is that Oriflame has always been a very loved brand and their products are always made in a way that is good for your skin. No harsh chemicals and ingredients. These too are good to use, so do come back and read up if you would like to know more about it :)

- Debolina Raja Gupta